Full-Stack Web Developer
44i, Inc. is seeking a full-stack (LAMP) developer with real-world PHP expertise, extensive front-end focus (CSS3/JS) and experience implementing various APIs/Libraries.This position will join our development team and work closely with our project manager and our design team to build bestin class websites that exceed client expectations. This position requires you to work in our office in Sioux Falls, SD and you will assist in managing all our internal development needs regarding documentation, processes, best practices, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES REQUIREMENTS
- Extensive, real-world PHP experience
- Mobile First Web Development experience a plus
- Familiarity with CentOS/AWS linux distributions a plus
- Familiarity WHM/cPanel a plus
- Familiarity with SASS/Minified Stylesheets a plus
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with WordPress Front End Builders
- Familiarity with AWSs server environment
- Modern HTML CSS coding experience
- An enthusiasm for teamwork
- Unix knowledge and/or systems administration
- Version control experience
- Photoshop experience
- Minimum 3 years of web development experience
- 2-4 year degree in computer science preferred
- Possess a proactive approach to problem solving, initiative and drive with the ability to work independently, and collaboratively, be a self-starter, energetic, anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction.
- Possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing digital work environment.
Agency experience preferred.
Salary $60,000+ DOE plus Benefits Package. To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
44i seeks experienced Video Editor/Videographer who is energetic, creative, and passionate about story-telling and marketing through video. Ideal candidate is well versed in Premiere Pro and After Effects with a good understanding of short and long form commercial production processes. Experience in videography and production is a plus.
Video Editors/Videographers at 44i. . .
- are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- have strong technical, organizational, and time management skills
- knows the ins and outs of Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects
- are familiar with all video formats and standards
- have general knowledge of all aspects of video production, including shooting, audio recording, studio and on-site lighting techniques, color correction, story development, etc.
- can think for themselves as well as take direction
- have a positive, can-do attitude and love to solve challenges
- collaborate with the creative team to keep multiple projects on schedule
- are decent, hard-working people with a sense of humor
- are detail-oriented and organized
- have strong communication and time-management skills
- are open and willing to learn new skills and roles to assist the 44i team
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of video production
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of post-production video workflow and asset management
- Experience with Adobe Premiere
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Experience with the Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Ability to approach problem solving with resourcefulness and creativity
- Strong time- and project-management skills
- Portfolio of previous work
- Experience with teleprompters
- Direct talent on set
Minimum 3 years experience required. Salary $45,000+ DOE plus benefits and cool perks. Email your cover letter, resume and demo to email@example.com.