44i seeks Project/Traffic Manager who is energetic, organized, and passionate about ensuring client satisfaction and quality creative product through effective internal team direction and production schedule management, while also providing account services by interacting with clients.
This position provides a necessary conduit between the Client Services team and the production teams within the agency and manages a wide variety of client projects ensuring deadlines are met and providing initial proofing of creative work.
PROJECT/TRAFFIC MANAGERS AT 44i
- Manage the day-to-day account relationships for clients as assigned by Management
- Proactively manage and drive production schedules and deadlines
- Are responsible for trafficking projects between account service, production and creative personnel
- Provide logistical support in client meetings
- Proofread copy, artwork, and print proofs, ensuring all work completes the agency approval process before being reviewed by Management, clients, and vendors
- Are aware of client activities to provide support and back-up for account services
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional customer service and people skills
- Have a solid knowledge of marketing principles and think as a marketer
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and love to solve challenges
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and other software
- Are decent, hard-working people with a sense of humor
- Are detail-oriented and organized with great problem-solving skills
- Can think for themselves as well as take direction
- Have strong communication and time-management skills
- Are open and willing to learn new skills and roles to assist the 44i team
Minimum three years industry experience required. Salary DOE + Benefits Package. To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.