SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIST
Agency seeks a Social Media / Website Content Strategist to interact with our clients and manage content on their website(s) and social media platforms. This position's responsibilities include communicating with clients on content strategy and migrating/curating website content, which then can be strategically incorporated into their social media platforms. Utilizing website content best practices, tracking user engagement from social posts/ads, and preparing client and agency reports is essential. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and have experience utilizing multiple social networks.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for websites and various social networks, including Facebook,LinkedIn and Instagram
- Optimize website content and social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audiences behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text and are also inline with the companys' overall brand and positioning within the market.
- Update websites and client social media pages with compelling industry news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Incorporate website title tags, meta descriptions, alt tags, H1 tags and other best practice SEO tactics for all websites
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Strategist or similar role
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Hootsuite and other posting platforms
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Minimum 1 year experience required. Salary $35k - $40k DOE + benefits. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter and resume to jobs@44Interactive.com.
CLIENT SERVICE/PRODUCTION MANAGER
44i seeks Project/Traffic Manager who is energetic, organized, and passionate about ensuring client satisfaction and quality creative product through effective internal team direction and production schedule management, while also providing account services by interacting with clients.
This position provides a necessary conduit between the Client Services team and the production teams within the agency and manages a wide variety of client projects ensuring deadlines are met and providing initial proofing of creative work.
CLIENT SERVICE/PRODUCTIONMANAGERS AT 44i:
- Manage the day-to-day account relationships for clients as assigned by Management
- Proactively manage and drive production schedules and deadlines
- Are responsible for trafficking projects between account service, production and creative personnel
- Provide logistical support in client meetings
- Proofread copy, artwork, and print proofs, ensuring all work completes the agency approval process before being reviewed by Management, clients, and vendors
- Are aware of client activities to provide support and back-up for account services
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have exceptional customer service and people skills
- Have a solid knowledge of marketing principles and think as a marketer
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and love to solve challenges
- Are proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and other software
- Are decent, hard-working people with a sense of humor
- Are detail-oriented and organized with great problem-solving skills
- Can think for themselves as well as take direction
- Have strong communication and time-management skills
- Are open and willing to learn new skills and roles to assist the 44i team
Minimum three years industry experience required. Salary DOE + Benefits Package. To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.